- Thu, Oct 19, 2006 /
- Add your comment
Happy 7 month birthday to me! It''s been a busy month, with the house moving forward quickly, and me trying to move forward quickly. What can I do now that I couldn''t at 6 months?
1. Wave bye-bey
2. Say da-da
3. Laugh at myself when I look in the mirror
4. Babble for 20 or 30 minutes, very serious
5. Sit up very well, and reach for things while doing so
6. Play in my room by myself for 10 or so minutes
7. Eat lots of foods, yummy! Including ice cream, french fries, and buns. My favorite baby foods are still carrots, beans, pears, bananas, and applesauce
8. Not sleep through the night (a step backwards due to the ear infection and the teeth)
9. Bite, hard, with my 2 chompers
10. Push my musical table around the floor while standing - the start of walking?
11. Jump on mommy, daddy, the bed, the couch, Uncle Brian or Aunt Dawn...
12. Pull myself up off of your lap with my table
13. Push myself up from sitting to standing on the couch, and then throw myself backwards, which is pretty funny.
14. Sit in the ''big boy'' highchair at a restaurant
15. Recognize other babies in books, magazines, pictures, and on the diaper wipes container and laugh at them.
Each day is a new adventure. I love to laugh and am a very happy baby (less so when I''m teething or sick, but still happy overall). Mommy cracks me up when she gets her hair cut, says BOO, or cries. I crack myself up when I look in the mirror. For now I''m waiting to crawl, and Mommy is hoping that I''ll hold off until we''re moved in at the new house and she can child proof right away. I''ll think about it, but am not making any promises.